How to Find a Reliable Carpet Cleaner
From the desk of: Linda Whitney
Being a certified and licensed cleaner for 15 years, I have seen numerous clients who do not have a single idea about finding a reliable carpet cleaner. A common man does not understand the nuances involved in carpet cleaning and the ones present in the cleaning industry. They usually fall for those cleaners who are after making bucks and not cleaning carpets. So I decided to write this down to help all those people who are looking for a nice, professional, licensed, and certified cleaner for their carpets to help them choose the best carpet cleaner.
Most people begin their search by checking the Quote offered by the company. Price is an important aspect but keep it somewhere down in your list. There are other important things that you need to know before you decide upon a carpet cleaner. Do keep in mind that your carpets are an expensive investment and you would never want them to get spoiled just to save a few bucks.
Here are five critical things you should ask a carpet cleaner before hiring one:
- What is the guarantee for the carpet cleaning?
- Are you an insured company?
- Why should I choose your company?
- Are you a member of any association?
- Can you show me your licence and certificate to perform carpet cleaning?
Most companies will give you convincing answers for all of these. But wait! Don’t be impressed by these answers. Ask them to provide the details in writing before you pick them up for your precious carpets.
If you ask my personal recommendation, I would highly recommend Carpet Cleanings Melbourne that offers a commendable carpet cleaning to absolutely satisfy their customers.
Contact them at http://carpetcleaningsmelbourne.com.au.
Common Tricks Played by Carpet Cleaners
1. Offering an Unbelievably Low Price – It is one of the most common dirty trick played by various carpet cleaners. They attract customers by offering a very low price but once they arrive at your place they will tempt you to take their add-on services at additional prices. And then you will find that complete carpet cleaning would cost you more than the actual quote offered.
2. Showing to be a Certified and Licensed Cleaner – Almost every carpet cleaner will promise to send a certified and licensed cleaner for your carpets. But when they arrive they are unable to show relevant documents. Always remember that a true professional will never do such a thing and will always be ready to show their license and certification.
3. Offering no Written Guarantee – You might get money back guarantee for carpet cleaning by many carpet cleaners but do ask for a written guarantee. Mind it that unless you have it, your money is not in safe hands.
4. Fooling Around – In my 15 years of experience, I have seen that carpet cleaning businesses that are out there just to make money don’t hesitate in fooling around innocent customers. So be on alert and make a wise decision to choose the right carpet cleaner.
Unfortunately, our cleaning industry is still Un-Regulated, which is why those who lie are able to get away so easily. Until it becomes regulated, you – the CUSTOMER – need to be on your toes to not fall for such frauds and find the most reliable carpet cleaner intelligently!